The internship is coordinated by the European Institute of Cultural Routes (EICR) in cooperation with certified Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe wishing to host students for their research and work.
Each intern will be assigned to a specific activity, in coherence with the research conducted and with the action of the EICR and the Cultural Routes.
What is the profile?
Specialization in camera studies, graphic design, communication science, media science or information studies.
What are the specific tasks?
- Support the preparation of e-learning material on the project.
- Contribute to the creation of audio-visual publication material.
- Support the organization of workshops and other events.
What is the duration?
3 months, starting as soon as possible.
Who can apply?
Students enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate degree program in a university or equivalent institution at the time of application.
Applicants must be undertaking studies in areas related to EICR fields of competence (namely culture, heritage, tourism, communication and social sciences) or in other areas which support EICR’s work.
Please bear in mind:
- Costs/compensation: interns receive a compensation of 300€/month when they are at the EICR. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation and living expenses must be borne either by the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
- Visa: Interns are responsible for obtaining and financing any necessary visas.
- Medical insurance: Interns are responsible for all costs arising from accidents / illness incurred during an internship. Interns must show proof of a valid major global medical insurance coverage.
- Confidentiality: Any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship must be kept confidential, and interns may not publish any reports or papers based on this information.
- Academic credit: Some institutions of higher education award academic credit for internship programs. Interns should check with their university to confirm its credit policy.
If interested, send your application in English or French (cv+cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.